Whether you walk, run, skip or stand your feet have an amazingly difficult task. They must be able to carry and transmit the weight of your entire body into the ground. They must provide stability as well as movement as they connect you to the earth. The feet are made up of dozens of bones and a myriad of muscles, ligaments, tendons, and nerves that have to really put on the miles. We have all heard that term “until you walk in somebody else’s shoes.” This is a significant statement and your feet have a significant task.
There are many different ailments that can occur with the feet. These range from sprains to plantar fasciitis and bunions. I have been able to help thousands of patients not only manage and decrease severe foot and ankle pain but also help them move easier with more coordination, balance, and agility.
Relief Through Rolling is a is a simple and effective self-care method that allows you to manage pain at the moment that it is happening. Imagine being empowered and equipped with a highly effective, yet simple, method and tool to improve and treat your foot and ankle pain.
Course Contains Over 1 Hour of Video Content in the Following Areas:
- Relief Through Rolling for Foot and Ankle Pain – Series Introduction
- Relief Through Rolling Benefits
- Common Foot and Ankle Issues
- Anatomy of the Foot and Ankle
- Common Compensations and Deviations of the Foot and Ankle
- Movement of the Foot and Ankle
- Relief Through Rolling Gear
- Rules of the Roller
- Awareness and Baseline Testing of the Feet and Ankles
- Rolling the Shin
- Rolling the Shin on the Chair
- Rolling the Calves
- Rolling the Outside of the Leg
- Rolling the Outside of the Leg in the Chair
- Rolling the Foot